This year, we are offering an infrared camera clinic at ALL three venues. Bring your infrared camera and get a FREE Multi-Point Inspection Checkup. This checkup includes:
- Verification that general operations are functional
- Lens cleaning
- Verification that firmware is up-to-date (FLIR Cameras only)
- A one-point calibration check (this is not a calibration function – no adjustments will be made)
We are also giving away some fantastic door prizes at each session (must be present to win). Such as:
- An E6-XT thermal infrared camera
- One training voucher for a 2019/2020 certification course (valid for Canadian courses only)
- Your choice of a FLIR DM285 or FLIR MR176
Click here to register
Boothroyd Dewhurst, Inc. will host the 34th annual International Forum on Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DFMA) October 1-2, 2019, at the Omni Providence Hotel in Providence, R.I.
The Forum is the foremost worldwide conference on product simplification and early cost estimating.
It is organized for development and manufacturing teams, procurement professionals, innovation managers, and entrepreneurs across a wide range of industries.