CPCA fall general meeting set for Oct. 30
October 3, 2019
Print this page
The CPCA fall general meeting is fast approaching, with McMaster University in Hamilton, Ont., opening its doors to members on Wednesday, Oct. 30.
According to the CPCA, the AGM is a “must attend” event to gather knowledge and network with colleagues who have a stake in building the industry. With the right mix of business topics and networking “you will leave the FGM better informed, connected, and engaged in a host of new ideas.”
The fall AGM allows members to gain insights on current Canada/U.S. relations; get the latest updates on the process market to make better strategic decisions; join the discussion on the Capstone Initiative, providing access to students to carry out projects, freeing up internal resources; liaise with B. Tech. students one-on-one, which provides an opportunity to promote your company and vet potential hires; and get the latest update on the CPCA’s work toward CRN harmonization.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Capstone Project / Workshop: “Partner with Local Colleges for Member Projects”
- Mathew Wilson, Senior Vice-President, Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters (CME) “The Economics of Automation in Changing Times”
- Networking Lunch and Concurrent Alumni Keynote/Job Fair
- CPCA Business Meeting with Process Market Update
- Technology Based Keynote, Details TBA
For more information, click here.