CPCA 2022 AGMPrint this page
This year’s AGM will be hosted at the Westin Resort in Whistler, BC. The beauty of this location has to be seen to be believed. After such a long period of virtual meetings we can’t wait to welcome everyone back!
The AGM is a “must attend” event to gather knowledge and network with colleagues who have a stake in building our industry. With the right mix of business topics and networking you will leave the AGM better informed, connected, and engaged in a host of new ideas to address challenges in the marketplace and learn how to adapt in an evolving industry.
During the General Meeting, participants will learn about trends in the Canadian market, regulatory and academic liaison challenges and process-related events. The meeting will cover a range of issues including keynotes from:
- Andrew Wynn-Williams, Divisional Vice-President, CME “Incorporating Product Safety Certification & Compliance within your Digital Transformation Strategy”
- James Donaldson: CEO at BC Food & Beverage, “Where are the Opportunities for Success?”
- BC Oil and Gas Commission, “From Exploration to Development”
- Dale Wheeldon, President and CEO: British Columbia Economic Development Association, “Building and Protecting BC’s Economy”
- Social events include our annual golf tournament, e-biking and mountain side networking dinners.
← Back to Events List
Print this page