Fluke Calibration expands its line of pressure modules with the new PM500 PressureMeasurement Modules, a set of 46 modules ranging from low differential pressures up to 20 MPa (3,000 psi). Designed for use with the Fluke Calibration 6270A Modular Pressure Controller/Calibrator and the 2271A Industrial Pressure Calibrator, the PM500 modules bridge the gap between the PM200 and PM600 Pressure Modules to provide calibration solutions across a wide range of applications.
The Fluke Calibration PM500 features a highly characterized and linearized silicon pressure sensor that provides an economical way of making accurate pressure measurements. The modules have a 0.01 per cent reading measurement uncertainty from 50% – 100% for most ranges, allowing for a diverse workload coverage.
The PM500 modules broaden the pressure calibration capabilities of:
• The 2271A Industrial Pressure Calibrator provides a complete, automated pressure testing solution for calibrating a wide variety of pressure gauges and sensors. Combined with the PM500 modules, the 2271A has even more speed and flexibility to test or calibrate higher accuracy transmitters and digital gauges; and
• The Fluke Calibration 6270A Pressure Controller/Calibrator is a robust, reliable solution that significantly simplifiesthe task of pneumatic pressure calibration. With the PM500 modules, the 6270A is even more accurate, allowing technicians to cover larger workloads.
The PM500 modules join the line of pressure modules designed for the 6270A and 2271A calibrators, which include:
• PM200 — for calibrating or testing pressure dial gauges, lower accuracy transmitters, or pressure switches;
• PM500 — for accurate measurements across a wide range of pressures to cover large workloads; and
• PM600 (for the 6270A only) — for precise measurements with long-term stability. The PM600 features an onboard barometer with absolute mode modules allowing them to be used in both absolute and gauge mode.