March 23, 2018
There is a new venue for the ISA Hamilton Expo Tuesday, at the Sandman Hotel & Conference Centre in Oakville, Ont.
The expo, from 1-5 p.m. on Tuesday, March 27, will be in the “Abby Room” at the Sandman Hotel & Conference Centre at 3451 South Service Road West, Oakville, providing the local automation community an opportunity to learn and network together.
The theme of this year’s event is the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
1) Sustain strong relationships with our member and vendor community and supporters. Sustain and grow a Hamilton/Halton/Niagara Automation Community of Practice.
2) Provide a strong connection to the incoming generation of automation professionals through the McMaster 4th year design project presentations.
3) Learn about IIoT and how the local automation professionals can become more valuable to their careers and companies.
Location: Sandman Hotel & Conference Centre, 3451 South Service Road West, Oakville, L6L 0C3 (QEW and Burloak Dr.), Abbey Room
Time: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Opening Presentation at 1:15 p.m.: Is your Factory IIOT Ready? – How to Assess your Plant
• Rod Scotland – President and CEO of Completely Managed Inc.
• Gary McKenzie – Technical Solutions Manager of the Automation Group at Gerrie Electric
McMaster University 4th Year Poster Presentation Evaluation at 3 to 5 p.m.: Community is invited to meet with Students to review their plans for their capstone project and leverage their talent for the future.
For more information, contact EXPO coordinator Joe Beggs at firstname.lastname@example.org.