8-channel universal thermocouple amplifier
Harold G. Schaevitz Industries LLC (HGSI) has expanded its sensor products by offering a new 8-Channel Universal Thermocouple Amplifier Signal Conditioner Module with both Digital and Analog Outputs.
Made in the U.S., this compact light weight 8-channel universal thermocouple amplifier module supports thermocouple types J, K, T, E, N, R, S and B, and is ideal for most any temperature measurement application.
With user programable minimum & maximum temperature spans, this amplifier is designed for simple integration to aftermarket ECUs, data loggers, or other electronic devices, requiring a linear 0 to 5 VDC input.
- 8 independent 0 to 5 VDC analog outputs
- Digital Interfaces: USB, CAN, RS232
- Thermocouple input type configurable per channel
- Analog output scale configurable per channel
- Fast response output for dynamic applications
- Internal cold junction compensation
- Downloadable programming software