Calibration columns offer a faster fill, greater accuracy
May 18, 2018
Plast-O-Matic thermoplastic calibration columns are a quick and convenient way to measure or verify pump flow rates, chemical dosing, or chemical feed systems with higher accuracy than competitive models. Designed for precise, efficient testing with a variety of installation options.
Some of the advantages include:
• UV Resistant PVC Construction for wide range of liquids – no metal components;
• Options include welded isolation ball valve on one or both ends and loose fit slip removable top cap for convenient cleaning;
• Sixty second test period provides superior accuracy to shorter test periods;
• Direct readings in GPH and mL/minute;
• Wide range of cylinder volumes available – 100 mL to 4000 mL;
• Highly visible/high contrast graduations;
• Graduations have clear Mylar overlay for added protection in harsh chemical environments; label resists shrinkage and temperature damage;
• NPT threaded connections standard; BSP threads, sockets, flanges, union ends and other connections available; and
• Models with permanent end caps rated to 75 PSI. Models with removable end cap are not rated for pressure (0 PSI).
Print this page