FM-series FlexPro digital servo drives
February 11, 2020
Available immediately from ADVANCED Motion Controls are three new additions to the FlexPro servo drive family, the FM series.
Designed with compact form and power density in mind, the micro-sized drives can outperform larger-sized digital servo drives and still be integrated into tight spaces. The new FM drives are equipped with an additional interface board that makes it easy to integrate into your system with standard connectors.
FM060-5-EM and FM060-10-EM are connected to the power supply and motor using screw terminals while the FM060-25-EM features pre-soldered connection leads.
- 50.8 x 25.4 x 26 mm (2 x 1 x 1.03 in)
- 10-55 VDC input
- 5 A continuous, 10 A peak for FM060-5-EM
- 10 A continuous, 20 A peak for FM060-10-EM
- 25 A continuous, 50 A peak for FM060-25-EM
- Incremental encoder and BISS C-mode feedback
- Torque, velocity, and position operating modes
- Phoenix and Molex connectors
- Configuration and full loop tuning
- IMPACT architecture
Projected Industries & Applications:
The small size of the FM drives makes them perfect for cobots (collaborative robots), AGVs, portable devices, lab and warehouse automation, military equipment, and any other integrated design.
FlexPro is AMC’s newest family of digital servo drives. With cutting edge engineering, FlexPro is meant to expand the capabilities of AMC’s already powerful and diverse product selection. The IMPACT architecture allows FlexPro servo drives to maintain the intelligence and power of larger-sized servo drives while fitting into much more compact packages.
Print this page