Limit switches feature positive-break NC contacts
April 4, 2018
STEUTE’s Series ES 98 / EM 98 safety-rated limit switches feature positive-break NC contacts to provide an ideal means for monitoring the opening of a machine guard/access door. Available with a variety of actuator styles for application versatility. Its corrosion-resistant metal housing and IP69K rating assure reliable operation in challenging environments.
• Switching System: Positive-break NC contacts (ES98 Series: Slow-action, EM98 Series: Snap-Action);
• Contacts 1 NO/1 NC and 1 NO/2 NC;
• Contact Material: Silver;
• Connections: Screw terminals;
• Rugged, corrosion-resistant, glass-fiber reinforced thermoplastic housing;
• Ingress protection rating: IP66, IP67 and IP69K;
• Operating temperature range: -20°C to + 90° C;
• Mechanical Life: > 1 million operations;
• Actuating head can be rotated 4 x 90°;
• Rocking lever adjustable in 10° increments;
• Certifications: cCSAus;
• EN ISO 13489-1 compliant; and
• B10d: 2 million, TM: 20 years.
• Available actuators include plunger, roller plunger, roller lever, and rocking lever.
Print this page