Purair Basic ductless fume hoods
February 20, 2019
The Purair Basic ductless fume hoods are designed to provide high-level performance features at an affordable price. Purair Basic ductless hoods are found in research laboratories, educational facilities, and forensic laboratories throughout the world and are designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous vapours generated on the work surface.
At the heart of the Purair fume hoods product line is the innovative Air Science Multiplex Filtration Technology that creates a safe work environment over the widest range of applications in the industry.
Features & Benefits:
Purair Basic ductless fume hoods and chemical processing workstations are available in three standard widths, two depth options, in metal or polypropylene construction, totalling 12 standard models.
- Meets or Exceeds OSHA, ANSI, and Other International Standards;
- High efficiency ebm-papst EC blower;
- Energy saving LED lighting;
- A low airflow alarm warns of insufficient face velocity;
- Protects the operator from fume and (with added HEPA/ULPA filter) particle hazards; and
- A unique filter clamping design eliminates bypass leakage outside the cabinet.
Print this page