Two flow totalizer models added to OleumTech line
OleumTech announced the release of two new flow totalizer models to its H Series line of hardwired instrumentation.
In addition to the existing Wireless Flow Totalizer version available in the OTC Platform, OleumTech now offers a Standalone Local Read version and an RS485 Modbus version in its H Series Platform, providing customers with the perfect option, regardless of their preference for local or remote flow measurement information.
OleumTech Flow Totalizers easily connect to third-party turbine flow meters and deliver highly accurate measurement of flow rates and accumulated volume.
Users can effortlessly configure the devices using the push-button LCD interface while also gaining instant access to flow data that includes instantaneous flow rates, today’s totals, yesterday’s totals, and other critical data points.
“We are excited to add these two new Flow Totalizers to our growing portfolio of Hardwired Instrumentation. These H Series Flow Totalizers are feature-rich, highly stable, accurate, and offer a price point unrivaled by our competitors. I am proud of our world class design and development team at OleumTech as our innovation continues to deliver throughout these very challenging market conditions,” said Vrej Isa, COO.
The HS1000-FT1 (Local Read) and HW5000-FT1 (RS485 Modbus) Flow Totalizers are Intrinsically Safe and certified for use in Class I, Division 1 (Zone 0) hazardous locations.
Common Product Features:
- Works with third-party turbine flow meters
- Provides local reading of flow data
- Instantaneous rate
- Today’s totals
- Yesterday’s totals
- Device is fully configurable using the LCD display
- 15-3300 mV, 0-10 kHz input
- Self-contained, rugged design
- Installs in minutes
- 2-year limited warranty
- Class I, Division 1 (Zone 0), Intrinsically Safe
Standalone Flow Totalizer Highlights:
- Completely standalone, does not require any third-party communication device
- Powered by a replaceable battery pack that provides up to a 10-year battery life
- External scroll button for instant reading
- ‐20 °C to 70 °C (‐4 °F to 158 °F)
RS485 Modbus Flow Totalizer Highlights:
- RS485 Modbus interface
- Also configurable via H Series Software
- LCD is always on with auto-scroll convenience
- 9-30 Vdc external power input
- Provides local reading of Modbus error count and Modbus status
- ‐40 °C to 70 °C (‐40 °F to 158 °F)
The H Series Flow Totalizers are available now for ordering.