April 13, 2018
When grain suffers from deterioration, corrosion or pest and disease damage, the temperature inside the silo increases. But if the precise temperature information of the grain can be monitored, an aeration/fan conditioning system can operate more effectively. FineTek have developed the world’s first 2-in-1 Level plus Temperature cable to provide instant monitoring for grain storage. It employs an RS485 communication interface to transmit wired or wirelessly information to a central control room or SCADA/PLC/HMI. The EST is matched with MMS-TLA Integrated monitoring software, so that the user can easily monitor both grain temperature and level in the silo through any remote PC simultaneously for better grain storage management. The MMS system is designed as an open system and can help users easily monitor and upgrade extra sensors.
• Monitoring the condition of grain, food or feed mill instantly;
• Strong structure design for the cable to resist pulling force Max. 4,000 kgf. Protect the vibration and strike from material incoming to extend the durability of EST;
• Widely used for many kinds of grain. Such as corn, soybean, sorghum, rice and wheat…etc., or even coal or cement;
• Reliable level indication and pump dry run protection;
• Temperature sensor interval and quantity can be customized;
• Equipped with standard open RS-485 communication interface; and
• Easy-to-use remote control in office or control room with MMS-TLA system.