Rockford Systems, LLC. today announced that it is returning to the FABTECH Exhibit, Nov. 6-8, at Atlanta’s Georgia World Congress Center.
“Metal-forming machine injuries are nearly always preventable and Rockford Systems has been at the forefront of developing products and services that keep industrial workers safer since 1971,” said Carrie Halle, vice president of marketing and business development. We are at the forefront of safeguarding innovation, showcasing exciting new solutions that reduce risk and improve compliance for organizations working with industrial machines and robots.”
This year’s FABTECH Exhibit in Atlanta is North America’s largest annual metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing event, and featured more than 1,500 exhibitors at last year’s show*. FABTECH Canada is slated for June 16-18, 2020.
At the show, Rockford Systems’ team of safety experts will offer hands-on demonstrations in booth A1767 of its new and recently introduced safety solutions, including:
- The SOFT TOUCH Pinch-Point Safety System is the first and only fully passive safeguarding system designed to prevent a riveter, spot welder or other small machine from applying full force if it detects fingers in the machine’s point-of-operation area. SOFT TOUCH prevents hand injuries and eliminates associated expenses such as hospitalization, lost days of work, higher insurance premiums and legal action. It does all this while not slowing down manufacturing operations.
- The Lazersafe Sentinel Plus is the most advanced press brake guarding system ever designed for retrofit applications and is optimized for high speed performance machines. As a camera based system, Sentinel Plus delivers exceptional levels of protection, productivity and performance.
- The IP69K-rated Modular Emergency Stop (eStop) Safety Control System is a complete, quick-disconnect wiring solution. It consists of environmentally-sealed safety-wired ports and distribution boxes as well as durable patch cords available in multiple lengths. Connecting eStops in series using the Modular Emergency Stop Safety Control System considerably reduces wiring costs, eases expansion, simplifies troubleshooting and is perfect for wash-down applications.
- The MakeSAFE Power Tool Brake minimizes occupational safety and health risks by bringing to an immediate stop to stationary power tools such as band saws, bench grinders, disc sanders, drum sanders, and table saws, among others, thereby eliminating the hazards associated with coast-down times. The MakeSAFE is completely “plug and play” and does not require wiring or electrical knowledge.
- Interlocking shields will be demonstrated on a mill drill and drill stand, showcasing how interlocking guards exceed OSHA compliance.