Improve mean time to repair with maintenance-in-place solution
October 22, 2018
EMs and specifiers of industrial wastewater treatment applications have a new choice of progressing cavity pumps with Allweiler GmbH’s OptiFix. The pump can be disassembled in five steps, and eliminates the need to dismantle it from piping to change the rotor, stator, joints or shaft seal.
“Every unproductive second of maintenance, repair or upgrading of a progressing cavity pump counts toward total cost of ownership,” said Daniel Stirpe, VP/GM Industrial Pumps EMEA & APAC. “That is why we engineered a specially designed dismounting device providing the capability to remove the rotor and stator with the discharge and suction casings in place.”
In addition to the easy disassembly and reassembly process, other OptiFix features include:Designed to deliver superior speed and efficiency, OptiFix’s easy exchange design is optimized for safe and streamlined inspections, parts removal and service operations. In wastewater treatment service, OptiFix can reduce mean time to repair intervals by as much as 85 per cent and boost pump service life by up to 500 per cent when combined with CIRCOR’s patented ALLDUR stator solution, Stirpe said.
- Leak resistant ATLS-T1V sensor to detect dry-running conditions before they do damage;
- A patented zero play stub shaft connection;
- Optimized heat transition from the stator elastomer to the sensor sleeve; and
- High quality joint construction.
Availability in multiple rotor-stator geometry choices and sizes for application-specific configurations to accommodate needs for:
- Low flow velocity/NPSH;
- Volumetric efficiency;
- Gentle conveyance of compacted products or large suspended solids; and
- Compact footprint even with high flow rates.
Print this page