New Unloaded Patch Panels now available
March 18, 2019
Platinum Tools has announced the launch of the new shielded and unshielded Unloaded Patch Panel line during both the 2019 NAB Show, held in Las Vegas, Nev. from April 8-11.
“Platinum Tools is known as a leader in providing products and solutions for the structured wiring networking world of data, voice, and video,” said Lee Sachs, Platinum Tools, Inc. president and general manager. “Our Unloaded Patch Panels make media integration easy, flexible, and field-configurable by populating the ports as needed.”
The company will be at the NAB Show in Las Vegas Convention Center, booth # C11447 and at ISC West 2019 from April 10-12.
The new 24- and 48-port line is now available.
The Unloaded Patch Panels make it easy to mix and match keystones, replace a damaged port, and add new runs. They also make category upgrades easy, maximize limited rack space, and are perfect for residential or small office applications.
Unloaded Patch Panel 24 Port (p/n 641-24U):
- 24 port, 1U, UTP, 19 in.
- MSRP: $25.25
Unloaded Patch Panel 24 Port (p/n 642-24SU):
- 24 port, 1U, STP, 19 in.
- MSRP: $32.15
Unloaded Patch Panel 48 Port (p/n 643-48U):
- 48 port, 2U, UTP, 19 in.
- MSRP: $47.95
Unloaded Patch Panel 48 Port (p/n 644-48SU):
- 48 port, 2U, STP, 19 in.
- MSRP: $57.85
Additional features include:
- For use with RJ45 Ethernet, HDMI audio/video, voice, USB, and other applications
- Ports are numbered for easy connection identification
- Write-on labels with protective covers
- Mounts into 1U/2U of EIA-standard 19 in. 2-post rack or wall-mount rack enclosure
- Support and management bar is removable and includes cable zip ties to secure cables
Print this page